While staying here with us at The Olde House, blow away the Winter Blues get your "Wellies on" and meet some new friends with the whole family this February Half Term at the Cornish Seal Sanctuary in Gweek.
This event takes plac between Saturday 16th to Sunday 24th February.
Experience the "Great Outdoors" at their very best in our 40 acres of beautiful grounds and woodland set against the magnificent back drop of Helford River.
The Mud walk trail is fun for all the family.
- Explore the "enchanted wood" and hear the tales of the "Cornish Piskies", see if you can find their houses......
- Solve the "Piskie Puzzle" quiz trial and win a prize
- Have a go at "Den Building" in the Nature Garden
- Are you brave enough to try "Muddy Mayhem" the "bare foot" sensory path
- Warm up in our Café and try some of their specially themed Muddy treats Much more tasty than it sounds
- The Kids will love Pirate Play Area
With their bug safari, wildlife spotters guide, leaf and bark rubbing there's plenty to occupy all ages.On top of all of this experience animal welfare in action at Europe's busiest Seal Rescue centre. Encounter fascinating Seals, playful otters and comical penguins in the fantastic underwater viewing areas. Visit a working seal Hospital and meet their resident Sea lions. Daily interactive talks and feeding demonstrations make this a Day out for the whole family